Valamit kerestem egyik nap a blogomban, és megtaláltam ezt a videómat, melyet én készítettem, és 2009. június 9-én feltettem a YouTube-ra. Ez a dátum sem éppen mostani.:)
A téma a levendula volt, és ha jól emlékszem egy 2-3 napos Balaton melletti kis kiruccanásunk emlékére csináltam. Akkor voltak más témáim is, főleg születésnapokra készítettem őket ajándékomként. Valahol talán azok is megvannak.
5065 nézője volt a fenti levendulás videómnak a sok-sok év alatt, 16 like-ja és 2 hozzászólást is írtak. Most láttam a számokat alatta.
Én szinte el is felejtkeztem róla. Nem teljesen, mert azért a nyoma megmaradt bennem az "alkotásomnak", de éppen csak egy nyomnak mondható az emléke.
Írtam nemrégen egy bejegyzésta Levendárium Dörgicsei Levendula Majorról, néhány kép felismerhető ebben a videómban az abban is szereplő képeim közül.
Yanni zenéje szól alatta, valaha mennyit hallgattam őt, de sajnos azóta sem. Most mégis ébredezhet bennem az emlékekben fakuló szeretett zene és a képek.
Virágzik a levendula. Aktuális, hogy újra megjelenjen a blogomban ez a videó, hogy én is jobban emlékezzem arra, hogy valaha ilyeneket is csináltam.
Si much lavender! I did not know you had so much in your country. Here we have some mostly in the south of France. Before I had quite a lot here I need to plant some more again along the driveway to our house like before. The churches are beautiful especially the white one. This is a beautiful video with beautiful music l like 👍 you did a great job, the colours are beautiful.
Thank you for the compliment, I used to make videos, then unfortunately I stopped. I think there is more lavender in Southern France than in Hungary, but there are lavender fields here too, especially on the shores of Lake Balaton, and everywhere in the gardens and streets. I also like the white churches. Sometimes we go to relax by the lake for two or three days. I also like the music. I used to listen to Yanni (a Greek musician) a lot, it was good to listen to him again. Many hugs!
Si much lavender! I did not know you had so much in your country. Here we have some mostly in the south of France. Before I had quite a lot here I need to plant some more again along the driveway to our house like before. The churches are beautiful especially the white one. This is a beautiful video with beautiful music l like 👍 you did a great job, the colours are beautiful.
VálaszTörlésThank you for the compliment, I used to make videos, then unfortunately I stopped.
TörlésI think there is more lavender in Southern France than in Hungary, but there are lavender fields here too, especially on the shores of Lake Balaton, and everywhere in the gardens and streets.
I also like the white churches. Sometimes we go to relax by the lake for two or three days.
I also like the music. I used to listen to Yanni (a Greek musician) a lot, it was good to listen to him again.
Many hugs!