2026. október 8., csütörtök

Jó a csend

 

"...jó a csend most
s gondolataimban járok
s illanok éveket-évtizedeket
bejárom a messze végtelent..."

( Jószay Magdolna)




Van amikor az ember néhány emléke és ajándéka halkan megzörren a csuklóján, majd egy újabb mozdulattal a kávéskanál és a porcelán koccanásával vegyül el. 
A kinti forgatag, a dobok ütemes hangja után a kávéház egy hátsó, még  üres termében  ez a halk zajkeltés az összes történés.
Még beszélni sincs kedvünk akkor, mert így jó! 
Így volt jó!

U.i.: Ezt régebben írtam, de most aktuálisnak érzem újra.

6 megjegyzés:

  1. én is szeretem a beszédes csöndem :)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Szeretem, ha körbevesz a csend. Szeretem azt is, ha en nem beszelek.
      Tegnap beszedes csend volt, de nem nagyon szerettem. " Neheztelös" csend volt.

      Törlés
  2. What a lovely description of a quiet moment. Sometimes we don't need words at all. Just sitting, listening and enjoying the silence. ❤️

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hello Aritha, many people say that if two people cannot hold a conversation, there is something wrong with their relationship.
      In my opinion, however, being able to sit in silence together also signifies a sense of togetherness.
      I am currently sitting in the same room as M., and we haven't spoken to each other for quite some time. It is quiet, peaceful and calm evening.

      Törlés
  3. First of all I like your bracelets. Yes I also like silence. Fortunately because I live in silence most of the time and when you did not have brothers and sisters you are used to silence. Today it is an Autumn day and I can’t walk too much I have pains in my legs
    This time i didn’t walk so much as usual in the Netherlands it was too painful.
    If the translation was correct I understood that Masato’s parents are coming, nice to meet them. Hugs from France!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I love the quiet. I can only read in silence. During the day, there is never any background noise in my apartment, no TV or radio.
      I used to wear bracelets when I was still working. I had to take them off when writing because they touched the desk and bothered me. I have many bracelets but I don't wear them anymore.
      I’m sorry your legs are hurting and you can't go for walks. I would love to go to the forest in autumn, but I can only do so if Martin drives me there. We’ll go when the leaves start changing color.
      Masato’s parents aren't coming, they are so far away. Since we are his parents here, he invited us to the gathering instead of his own parents.
      Hugs. Eva

      Törlés

zene

x

Tájékoztatás

Az Éva című blogon található képek saját fotók.

E-mail címem: editis@citromail.hu