2026. július 2., csütörtök

Végre!







Tegnap a lehúzott redőny miatt nem vettem észre, hogy kint beborult az ég. 
A dörgést hallottam meg, és felhúztam a redőnyt. Villámlott, esett már az eső is, és a nagy hőségből lassan 27.4 fok lett. Kinyitottam az ablakokat, és már nem a forró levegő jött be.
Végre valami történt. A vizes úton az autók kerekeinek surrogását szerintem két hónapja nem hallottam.
Előkerült egy esernyő is az utcán. Több is, csak képek nincsenek róluk.:)
Egy galamb szállt le a járdára, amely már nem volt forró. 
Az utolsó képen futó ezüst csík valóban az esőtől fénylő járda, és nem csak a hetek óta tartó vágy és képzelet szüleménye.


Kovács László: A nyári eső illata-részlet

"...Életem körbeveszi a beton,
de el tudok merengeni eső
után itt is a nyári illaton.
Panelház szobájában átlépi
az időt, teret fent a csillagom,
illatokkal beszivárog a múlt,
emlékekkel, a kitárt ablakon."


8 megjegyzés:

  1. Hallo Eva,
    ja der Regen ist wunderbar. Hier hat es gestern morgen eine ganze Stunde geregnet und ich habe es sehr genossen den Regentropfen auf ihrem Weg zuzusehen. Heute ist wieder Sommer mit Sonne und Wärme. Wir sitzen jetzt auf der Terrasse und trinken Tee. Das machen wir auch, wenn es heiß ist.
    Liebe Grüße Anette

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Liebe Anette! Es war hier tagelang extrem heiß. Die Hitze ließ die Schienen sich verbiegen, die Züge hatten Verspätung, im Schatten waren es 42 Grad, und 1920 wurden Temperaturen wie am Montag gemessen. Der alte Temperaturrekord wurde gebrochen. Das ganze Land litt furchtbar.
      Seit zwei Monaten hat es nicht geregnet, man kann sich vorstellen, was es bedeutete, dass es gestern geregnet hat und es jetzt ein paar Grad kühler ist.
      Ich freue mich darüber und habe deshalb diesen Beitrag geschrieben.
      Es kann schön sein, auf der Terrasse zu sitzen und Tee zu trinken. Normalerweise trinke ich Kaffee, und ich werde in die Küche gehen und mir meinen zweiten Kaffee des Tages machen.
      Liebe Grüße. Éva

      Törlés
  2. Dear Eva
    Glad you had rain to bring a little of freshness! We also had rain a few days ago very heavy rain during one hour. Here it is difficult to get the heat out of the house so I have also to open the doors. Today it is grey and windy and I stay inside I had a nap did the laundry and prepared some letters to post. Now I am watching tv while the machine is washing and the other one drying.
    I wish you a nice end of afternoon.
    Take care of the heat.
    Hugs Catherine

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Dear Catherine, the temperature outside has dropped, it's currently 27.5C. It's not much cooler inside, so I'll leave the windows open again at night.
      The sun is shining today, we should have had more rain here too. The ground is so dry that even if it rained for days, it wouldn't be enough.
      I can't sleep during the day. When I was in kindergarten, the others slept in the afternoons, and I couldn't either. I waited a long time to get up.
      I'll watch TV in the evening, and now I'm listening to our prime minister's press conference on the computer. Hungarian politics are interesting now, and I pay attention. It wasn't like that before, I was bored.
      Any press conferences at that time? Never! :)
      I'm watching a match in the evening. I wanted to watch something else, but the Austrian team is playing, and because of Martin I'll watch it at 21:00.
      Take care of yourself, I'll try too.
      Hugs! Éva

      Törlés
  3. Kedves Éva, elhiszem, milyen megkönnyebbüléssel fogadtad az esőt és a vele járó lehűlést! Itt is hasonlóban van részünk egy kicsit, és egyelőre örülök neki! (mégis más, mintha 4 hetes borús-esős idő miatt nem láttuk volna a napot 16 fokban!...)!
    Éljen az annyira vágyott arany közép!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Nagyon kellett már egy kis változás, kínlódott ember, állat, növény, föld...
      Több eső kellett volna, mert akár napokig eshetne, de azzal sem lehetne behozni a lemaradást.
      A pár fokos hőmérséklet csökkenés jólesett, éjjel nyitva voltak az ablakok, de nem igazás hűlt le még a lakás.
      Az arany középút híve vagyok én is, de nem vagyunk most rajta.
      Szélsőség van a hőség javára. Megdőlt minden melegrekord az utóbbi napokban.

      Törlés
  4. It must have been such a relief that the relentless heat was finally broken. Every day we heard in the German news (Tagesschau) new mentions of constantly higher and higher temperatures. It sounded so miserable. I'm glad that it is over - for now. Will this be the new normal in Europe? I listened to an interesting German podcast today and they said that 50 years ago this wouldn't have even been possible. How can people still deny climate change?

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Of course, there is climate change, that cannot be a question. It can be experienced all over Europe.
      The weather is becoming more extreme and summers are also getting hotter. On Monday, all temperature records were broken in Hungary, the whole country suffered. We literally suffered in the heat, and so did I.
      A little rain came on Wednesday, but not much. The land is very dry, which is bad for agriculture. Now it is a few degrees lower, a little relief, but the hot days are coming again. That is why I don't like summer, I am already looking forward to autumn, and even more so to winter, my favorite season.
      That is why I wrote this post, because I had to "celebrate" the rain after a 2-month absence.
      I hope that summer is more bearable for you. Thank you for writing. I am always happy for you. Éva

      Törlés

zene

x

Tájékoztatás

Az Éva című blogon található képek saját fotók.

E-mail címem: editis@citromail.hu